Monday, April 30, 2012

Our week in pictures

I hope you all had a wonderful weekend! Ours was busy, which is why I am JUST now able to sit down and write this!

This week at our house...

We started off our week with Will getting sick with a sore throat and fever, but with lots of laying on the couch watching movies and good nutrition he was back to himself after a few days. I am so happy we still have the juicer too. Since his throat hurt he didn't want to eat anything, but I could get him to drink some carrot, apple and kale juice through a straw!

Sometimes you've just gotta let your baby walk around in his diaper and take picture of him from behind because it is just that cute.

Step one: Push toy over the step and let it crash to the floor; Laugh.

Step two: Cry until mommy gets you your bottle.

Step three: Chug bottle for aproximately 45 seconds.

Step four: Stop drinking and procede to push in the nipple.

Step five: Gotta make sure that nipple is reeeeaaallly pushed in good.

Step six: Make the I-know-mommy-just-told-me-not-to-do-this-but-I-am-going-to-keep-doing-it anyways-face, and hope that the cuteness of it makes her forget that I am not listening to her.

Step seven: Mommy takes away your bottle, so you are forced to move on to other activities. Like playing with rolling pins and water jugs.

All of that was a typical rundown of what happens when I finally get to sit down for ten minutes and eat my breakfast.

Will made a train in the kitchen.

They love playing hide and seek in mommy and daddy's bed! I love how Will is looking at Sam in the last picture!

We had my two youngest sisters over for the weekend while my parents were out of town. I loved having them there, even if my house did look like this the whole weekend:

Friday night we had pizza and ate junk food while watching a movie. Saturday morning I was able to run out to the market on my own which was lovely. If anyone has ever gone to the Public Market on Saturdays imagine doing so with two kids in a double jogging stroller. It takes lots of patiences, and I am pretty sure EVERYONE wants to hurt me. Moving on.

After Sam's morning nap we headed out to do some shopping at Target. Once we were back I got the boys down for naps and then headed to the gym for a 30 min run. Ok, so maybe it looks like I was taking advantage of the girls being there, but it totally wasn't the case. I mean, I let them sit on the couch and eat candy and chips while watching Netflix all day, and didn't get on their case about it once. Sounds like a good deal to me! I made a quick dinner and then Dean took Will and the girls out to the arcade and go kart track! It was so nice having a quiet night. I got Sam down by 7:45pm, did my Jillian Michaels Yoga dvd, and finally ate my dinner in silence. I could really get used to having live in baby sitters!

No comments:

Post a Comment